Alexis and Mallory forgo the fun sleepover idea for a discussion on the first trailer for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. (Don’t worry, we’ll get our goof on next time, even if there’s another trailer.)
- On the news front, we spend some time speculating what changes are being made at Pottermore, due to a mass staff firing situation and a new Wizarding World logo
- Apparating at Hogwarts? Hmm…
- Some thoughts on Theseus, except not really (which dude is he again?)
- French Ministry and area looks neat-o, except the circus. Will the circus be the fantastic beasts tie-in we’re expecting?
- What does Leta Lestrange and Credence Barebone have to do with each other???
- Some cool creatures appear, notably an Augurey
- A super cool theory by @patrick_lester on Twitter about why Dumbledore can’t attack Grindelwald outright
- Bit’o’Rememberall on why the dementors really, really like Harry
- Results of our Imperius vs Verataserum question!