Mallory and Alexis discuss the possibilities of the Wild Wizard West alongside the rest of Pottermore’s North American magical history.
– News: J.K. Rowling on Cursed Child as canon, Pottermore job opening, 3 new Harry Potter ebooks, Fantastic Beasts updates, NBC Universal acquired the rights to Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter
– Roanoke: the Wizard Colony
– communication between North America and Africa pre-colonialization: wandless magic combinations merge two styles of divination?
– Native American magic, a bit of the controversy, how words work in the Harry Potter magic system
– wizard farmers and Puritans, magical southern plantation owners? and Mallory’s head canon on the Hogwarts grocer
– wizarding cowboys in the wild wizard west will be the protagonists of the inevitable spin-off series
– Which Founding Fathers were wizards?? Maren puts forth two potential candidates.
– Rappaport’s Law: Dorcus Twelvetrees, the repercussions on squibs and no-maj-borns
– Wizarding World intolerant to Fantastic Beasts: the Ghostbusters are real and Newt’s a Dorcus
– Will Seraphina Piquery have a SOUTHERN ACCENT?!
– Wandmakers of America are beyond cool and we theorize about another possible Parselmouth